Virginia Beach Property Management
If you’re currently determining an investment property in Virginia Beach, VA, chances are that you are also musing about property management. And if you’re not, you should be! From day by day maintenance to renter relations, it can well be quite mind-blowing. But the primary factor to greatly improving your gain on investment is engaging a team of experts experienced in both the property management industry and the Virginia Beach area.
When you collaborate with Real Property Management Hampton Roads, you are placing your property in hands that you can rely upon. Our team has knowledge of the Virginia Beach area, meaning we go for being productive within the local market and exclusive characteristics of your tenants. This lets you relish in the perks of investing in Virginia Beach real estate while authorizing us to conduct the fundamentals of property management.
Virginia Beach Property Management Services
Real Property Management Hampton Roads’ residential property management services embody all these:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our technique of property management is uncomplicated. We deliver professional, dependable property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with many rental properties or an unexpected landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it basic to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, affordable maintenance, thorough accounting services, and more.
- Done are the jittery, sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always be told when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being expelled, and when maintenance or repairs are required. Also, you will permanently have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Hampton Roads, it’s easy to see how the suitable property management company makes it very easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry number one when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team armed against any situation humanly possible with your Virginia Beach rental property. When it comes to the crunch, our foremost goal is to develop valued partnerships with both investors and renters to secure that your property is tended to just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to conduct the repetitive, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can zoom in your efforts on landing more properties and nurturing your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we keep on to advance, the locations that we manage also develop. We are not constrained to the areas listed below, rather we are ready to flourish with you reliant on your individual location and needs. Just give us a call if your location is not listed on this date.
Our main office is in Virginia Beach, VA, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Hampton Roads
Our property management strategy promises to save you money at every individual time of the process. We make it plain for you to protect your investment, cut spendings, and stretch your returns —without aborting the enjoyment of your daily life.
If you are earnest in having your Virginia Beach property managed by Real Property Management Hampton Roads, have more queries, or just long to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 757-3954-274 today!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
Landlord insurance provides coverage for property owners renting out one or more residential homes, apartments, or condos. It is not required by law, but you would be wise to carry it if you’re collecting rent and managing a property. As a landlord, you need protection from financial loss that may result from damages to a rental property due to fire, break-in, severe weather, and more. You can get insurance to help cover the loss of income in the event that your rental units become uninhabitable due to circumstances beyond your control.
We take the rental approval process very seriously; only seasoned, specially selected staff are able to review and approve applications to ensure we stick to our rental guideline and maintain our single-digit eviction rate. We conduct a thorough credit and criminal background checks, including but not limited to sex offender records, landlord rental history, eviction, bankruptcy, lawsuits, and fraud.
We require owners to have a landlord public liability insurance policy that names RPM as a co-insured (also known as additional insured) and covers losses related to the property. Our required minimum coverage is $500,000 for single-family homes and $300,000 for condominiums. During onboarding, we will request proof of insurance from you.