Chesapeake Property Management
If you’re researching an investment property in Chesapeake, VA, prospects are that you are also considering property management. And if you’re not, you should be! From day-to-day maintenance to renter relations, it can simply be quite oppressive. But the solution to increasing your profit on investment is employing a team of experts well-versed in both the property management industry and the Chesapeake area.
When you associate with Real Property Management Hampton Roads, you are designating your property in hands that you can truly depend upon. Our team is knowledgeable of the Chesapeake area, meaning we differentiate ourselves in blossoming within the local market and specific characteristics of your tenants. This empowers you to dig into the advantages of investing in Chesapeake real estate while approving for us to carry out the practical details of property management.
Chesapeake Property Management Services
Real Property Management Hampton Roads’ residential property management services contain these following:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our means of property management is effortless. We render professional, decent property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with a number of rental buildings or an unplanned landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it uncomplicated to manage your investment by granting rent assessments, budget-friendly maintenance, total accounting services, and more.
- None of the unsettled, sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management anymore. You’ll always be advised when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being ejected, and when maintenance or repairs are demanded. Furthermore, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Hampton Roads, it’s easy to see how the superb property management company makes it completely easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry chief when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team fitted against any situation strong with your Chesapeake rental property. When the chips are down, our chief goal is to nurture excellent partnerships with both investors and renters to make sure that your property is taken cared of just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to carry out the continual, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can aim your efforts on purchasing more properties and growing your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to grow, the locations that we manage also grow. We are not exclusive to the areas listed below, rather we are ready to advance with you according to your individual location and needs. Just give us a call if your location is not now listed.
Our main office is in Virginia Beach, VA, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Hampton Roads
Our property management strategy is certain to save you money at any leg of the process. We make it simple for you to protect your investment, lessen expenditures, and magnify your earnings —without encumbering your daily life.
If you are ardent in having your Chesapeake property managed by Real Property Management Hampton Roads, have additional questions, or just desire to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 757-3954-274 today!
2020 Economic Outlook PDF
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
Landlord insurance provides coverage for property owners renting out one or more residential homes, apartments, or condos. It is not required by law, but you would be wise to carry it if you’re collecting rent and managing a property. As a landlord, you need protection from financial loss that may result from damages to a rental property due to fire, break-in, severe weather, and more. You can get insurance to help cover the loss of income in the event that your rental units become uninhabitable due to circumstances beyond your control.
We take the rental approval process very seriously; only seasoned, specially selected staff are able to review and approve applications to ensure we stick to our rental guideline and maintain our single-digit eviction rate. We conduct a thorough credit and criminal background checks, including but not limited to sex offender records, landlord rental history, eviction, bankruptcy, lawsuits, and fraud.
We require owners to have a landlord public liability insurance policy that names RPM as a co-insured (also known as additional insured) and covers losses related to the property. Our required minimum coverage is $500,000 for single-family homes and $300,000 for condominiums. During onboarding, we will request proof of insurance from you.