Portsmouth Property Management
If you’re seriously engaged in acquiring an investment property in Portsmouth, VA, chances are that you are also reflecting about property management. And if you’re not, you should be! From regular everyday maintenance to renter relations, it can doubtless be quite mind-boggling. But the core aspect to magnifying your return on investment is contracting a team of experts informed in both the property management industry and the Portsmouth area.
When you unite with Real Property Management Hampton Roads, you are delegating your property in hands that you can utterly rely on. Our team is knowledgeable in the Portsmouth area, meaning we major in progressing within the local market and distinctive characteristics of your tenants. This permits you to delight in the fringe benefits of investing in Portsmouth real estate while consenting for us take care of the essentials of property management.
Portsmouth Property Management Services
Real Property Management Hampton Roads’ residential property management services encompass all of these:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our procedure is straightforward. We propose professional, responsible property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with numerous rental apartments or an unwitting landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it not difficult to manage your investment by rendering rent assessments, inexpensive maintenance, complete accounting services, and more.
- Forgotten will be the slumberless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always be well-informed when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are necessary. Moreover, you will continuously have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Hampton Roads, it’s easy to see how the best property management company makes it basic for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry champion when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team ready against any situation conceivably possible with your Portsmouth rental property. When everything is said and done, our first goal is to promote the very best partnerships with both investors and renters to see to it that your property is dealt with just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to take care of the nonstop, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can zero in your efforts on winning more properties and enriching your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we carry on to multiply, the locations that we manage also succeed. We are not restricted to the areas listed below, rather we are ready to multiply with you basing on your individual location and needs. Just give us a call if your location is not listed at the present moment.
Our main office is in Virginia Beach, VA, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Hampton Roads
Our property management strategy is certified to save you money at each one level of the process. We make it uncomplicated to protect your investment, slash down overlays, and raise your returns on investment—without suspending your daily life.
If you are anxious in having your Portsmouth property managed by Real Property Management Hampton Roads, have added questions, or just fancy to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 757-3954-274 today!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
Landlord insurance provides coverage for property owners renting out one or more residential homes, apartments, or condos. It is not required by law, but you would be wise to carry it if you’re collecting rent and managing a property. As a landlord, you need protection from financial loss that may result from damages to a rental property due to fire, break-in, severe weather, and more. You can get insurance to help cover the loss of income in the event that your rental units become uninhabitable due to circumstances beyond your control.
We take the rental approval process very seriously; only seasoned, specially selected staff are able to review and approve applications to ensure we stick to our rental guideline and maintain our single-digit eviction rate. We conduct a thorough credit and criminal background checks, including but not limited to sex offender records, landlord rental history, eviction, bankruptcy, lawsuits, and fraud.
We require owners to have a landlord public liability insurance policy that names RPM as a co-insured (also known as additional insured) and covers losses related to the property. Our required minimum coverage is $500,000 for single-family homes and $300,000 for condominiums. During onboarding, we will request proof of insurance from you.