Suffolk Property Management
If you’re currently searching out an investment property in Suffolk, VA, probabilities are that you are also pondering about property management. And if you’re not, you should be! From daily scheduled maintenance to renter relations, it can definitely be quite staggering. But the ticket to stretching your reward on investment is bringing in a team of experts learned in both the property management industry and the Suffolk area.
When you match with Real Property Management Hampton Roads, you are putting your property in hands that you can trust. Our team is acquainted with the Suffolk area, meaning we apply ourselves in prospering within the local market and special characteristics of your tenants. This gives you the chance to take pleasure in the gains of investing in Suffolk real estate while sanctioning us to administer the practicalities of property management.
Suffolk Property Management Services
Real Property Management Hampton Roads’ residential property management services comprise these:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our way is easy. We offer professional, trusted property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with lots of rental residences or an accidental landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it smooth to manage your investment by giving rent assessments, economical maintenance, all-inclusive accounting services, and more.
- Passed are the restless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always be informed when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being removed, and when maintenance or repairs are essential. Besides all that, you will at all times have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Hampton Roads, it’s easy to see how the ideal property management company makes it hassle-free for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry head when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team strong against any situation conceivable with your Suffolk rental property. When it really matters, our primary goal is to cultivate first-rate partnerships with both investors and renters to guarantee that your property is regarded just like how you would want your own home managed and maintained. When you allow us to manage the recurrent, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can concentrate your efforts on obtaining more properties and forming your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we persist to expand, the locations that we manage also thrive. We are not confined to the areas listed below, rather we are ready to enlarge with you depending on your individual location and needs. Just give us a call if your location is not listed at the moment.
Our main office is in Virginia Beach, VA, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Hampton Roads
Our property management strategy is warranted to save you money at all point of the process. We make it non-irritating for you to protect your investment, reduce overhead expenses for maintenance, and greatly improve your profits —without discontinuing your daily life.
If you are enthusiastic about having your Suffolk property managed by Real Property Management Hampton Roads, have further questions, or just would like to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 757-3954-274 today!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
Landlord insurance provides coverage for property owners renting out one or more residential homes, apartments, or condos. It is not required by law, but you would be wise to carry it if you’re collecting rent and managing a property. As a landlord, you need protection from financial loss that may result from damages to a rental property due to fire, break-in, severe weather, and more. You can get insurance to help cover the loss of income in the event that your rental units become uninhabitable due to circumstances beyond your control.
We take the rental approval process very seriously; only seasoned, specially selected staff are able to review and approve applications to ensure we stick to our rental guideline and maintain our single-digit eviction rate. We conduct a thorough credit and criminal background checks, including but not limited to sex offender records, landlord rental history, eviction, bankruptcy, lawsuits, and fraud.
We require owners to have a landlord public liability insurance policy that names RPM as a co-insured (also known as additional insured) and covers losses related to the property. Our required minimum coverage is $500,000 for single-family homes and $300,000 for condominiums. During onboarding, we will request proof of insurance from you.