Norfolk Property Management
If you’re checking into locating an investment property in Norfolk, VA, possibilities are that you are also giving some thought about property management. And if you’re not, you should be! From everyday maintenance to renter relations, it can readily be quite astounding. But the fundamental element to raising your yield on the investment is enlisting a team of experts well-informed in both the property management industry and the Norfolk area.
When you ally with Real Property Management Hampton Roads, you are placing your property in hands that you can count on. Our team is familiar with the Norfolk area, meaning we distinguish ourselves in growing within the local market and distinct characteristics of your tenants. This enables you to revel in the returns of investing in Norfolk real estate while granting us the power to manage the basics of property management.
Norfolk Property Management Services
Real Property Management Hampton Roads’ residential property management services incorporate all these:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our method is basic. We give professional, credible property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with plenty of rental houses or a chance landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it hassle-free to manage your investment by proposing rent assessments, low-cost maintenance, extensive accounting services, and more.
- No more disturbed, sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always be notified when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being ousted, and when maintenance or repairs are wanted. Likewise, you will continually have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Hampton Roads, it’s easy to see how the excellent property management company makes it really easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry model when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team prepared against any situation thinkable with your Norfolk rental property. At the crucial moment, our principal goal is to encourage high-class partnerships with both investors and renters to make certain that your property is handled just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to administer the constant, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can direct your efforts on getting more properties and fostering your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we proceed to develop ever more, the locations that we manage also get ahead. We are not only constrained to the areas listed below, rather we are ready to expand with you contingent on your individual location and needs. Just give us a call if your location is not presently listed with us.
Our main office is in Virginia Beach, VA, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Hampton Roads
Our property management strategy is sure to save you money at each rung of the process. We make it light to protect your investment, decrease expenses, and increase your revenue —without obstructing your daily life.
If you are keen in having your Norfolk property managed by Real Property Management Hampton Roads, have extra questions, or just wish to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 757-3954-274 today!
2020 Economic Outlook PDF
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
Landlord insurance provides coverage for property owners renting out one or more residential homes, apartments, or condos. It is not required by law, but you would be wise to carry it if you’re collecting rent and managing a property. As a landlord, you need protection from financial loss that may result from damages to a rental property due to fire, break-in, severe weather, and more. You can get insurance to help cover the loss of income in the event that your rental units become uninhabitable due to circumstances beyond your control.
We take the rental approval process very seriously; only seasoned, specially selected staff are able to review and approve applications to ensure we stick to our rental guideline and maintain our single-digit eviction rate. We conduct a thorough credit and criminal background checks, including but not limited to sex offender records, landlord rental history, eviction, bankruptcy, lawsuits, and fraud.
We require owners to have a landlord public liability insurance policy that names RPM as a co-insured (also known as additional insured) and covers losses related to the property. Our required minimum coverage is $500,000 for single-family homes and $300,000 for condominiums. During onboarding, we will request proof of insurance from you.